Medical marijuana was classified because federal authorities were listed in Schedule I, which means that it had no known medical use. Perhaps government officials overseeing drug programming should consider research from the University of California Center for Medical Cannabis Analysis.
The research organization, which may be committed to conducting high-quality scientific research aimed at establishing the standard medical safety and efficacy of cannabis, released a report later that the legislature believes that marijuana undoubtedly includes a therapeutic value in Pain treatment.
The report concludes that five scientific tests published in peer-reviewed medical journals demonstrate the importance of marijuana in pain-related situations. Research has focused on diseases for which the latest treatments do not provide sufficient reduction or coverage.
Here’s what scientific studies have observed:
- A study published in the journal Neurology found that smoking cannabis reduces pain in people with HIV.
- A variety of analyzes published in Neuropsychopharmacology have also shown that medical marijuana reduces pain in people with HIV.
- A study published in the Journal of Discomfort found that marijuana can help reduce pain in people struggling with a spinal cord injury along with other medical conditions today.
- A study published in the journal Anesthesiology found that moderate doses of marijuana can minimize pain.
- Research published in the journal Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics shows that vaporized marijuana can be safe and people prefer it to smoking.
Why do you need a California marijuana health card?
If you suffer from chronic symptoms that reduce your overall quality of life, and you think medical marijuana can help you treat these symptoms, then you should consider getting a California medical marijuana card. If you use marijuana to treat your ailments and do not have a California marijuana medical card, you are not protected from prosecution or imprisonment. Fortunately, there are some pretty quick ways to get a marijuana card in this state.
How do you get a California marijuana health card?
There are five steps to obtaining your California marijuana card. To make it easier for you to get the map, here’s a simple breakdown of the process. By following these steps, you can find out if you can legally use medical cannabis in this state.
- Consult a state-approved physician for advice on treating marijuana.
- Bring your medical history to your appointment and see your physician, who will thoroughly examine and evaluate you for a recommendation for medical marijuana in California.
- Get a signed letter of recommendation and a Patient Rights Booklet from your doctor.
- Submit an application detailing all required fees and additional documentation to the California Department of Public Health (CDPH).
- Receive your California Marijuana Health Care Card in the mail.
Dispense Hemp is an organization that is licensed, supportive, and have a professional physician to visit for approval for their state’s marijuana medical card. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with excellent service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can check these guys out for the best quality Medical Marijuana Doctors in California Medical Marijuana Clinics